APO-go AMPOULES Solution for injection or infusion (2012)
Active ingredients: Apomorphine
Product name and form
APO-go AMPOULES 10 mg/ml Solution for Injection or Infusion.
Solution for Injection or Infusion.
Clear, colourless or almost colourless, practically free from visible particles
Qualitative and quantitative composition
1ml contains 10mg apomorphine hydrochloride
2ml contains 20mg apomorphine hydrochloride
5ml contains 50mg apomorphine hydrochloride
Excipient: Sodium metabisulphite (E223) 1mg per ml
For a full list of excipients, see Section 6.1
Sodium metabisulphite (E223)
Hydrochloric acid, concentrated (for pH adjustment)
Sodium hydroxide (for pH adjustment)
Water for injections
Pack sizes and marketing
- Type I glass ampoules containing 2ml Solution for Injection or Infusion, in packs of 5 ampoules.
- Type I glass ampoules containing 5ml Solution for Injection or Infusion, in packs of 5 ampoules.
The ampoules are contained in a plastic tray within a cardboard carton.
There are two types of ampoules:
- An ampoule with a coloured spot (partially scored)
- An ampoule with a ring around the thinnest part of the neck (fully scored).
Bundle packs of 25 and 50 ampoules are available in some territories.
- The 25 ampoule bundle pack consists of 5 packs each containing 5 ampoules.
- The 50 ampoule bundle pack consists of 10 packs each containing 5 ampoules.
Not all pack sizes are marketed.
Genus Pharmaceuticals Limited
Park View House
65 London Road
January 2000 / January 2010